Flightbuddy will be exhibiting at stand 67 at this years bigger and better Aviation Festival at the London business centre 7th and 8th Sept. Come by and say ‘Hi’ if you are attending or send along a colleague.
- Here are some facts about why the 747 has ruled the skies for so long.
- Boeing 747 Queen of the Skies
- The largest building in the world is an aircraft production factory
- Over 1.5 litres of your body’s water is lost each long-haul flight
- Aer Lingus Irelands flag carrier has published plans to reopen two US routes from its Dublin hub over the next month.